One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece RPG

One Piece RPG Site! If you like to Rp and love One Piece then this is the place for you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why the cold?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

Why the cold? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:43 pm

Bachiko had stopped and then noted the gardener guy and turned red, standing up she walked away from the tree looking for Giovanni. Unsure of her current mood she was both curious and scared of the outcome. Looking around she saw that the weird perverted pirate guy was gone, seeing Giovanni she ran up and hugged him shivering a little. Muttering the words, "Warmth." Smiling as she dug her face into his chest yet again she wondered what he thought of her but Bachiko didn't worry to much as she knew that he would find he attractive cause all guys did.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerping.rpg-board.net
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:09 pm

Giovanni didn't hesitate to hug Bachiko back now. He would have to focus more on her now because he felt bad about fighting after she told him not to, and he was interested in what this girl did to end the ghosts life, if anything. "Hey, if you want we could head for the ship now. I'll even cover the cost of your fare." Gathering info was his specialty and this girl seemed like a challenge for him, not to mention she was extrememly attractive. "So, you said you were here on buisness. What is it that you do?" Seemingly harmless question, but a persons profession could tell alot about them.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:49 pm

Bachiko smiled and said, "Thank you, your so sweet." Then when asked the question of what job it was she nodded as she already had a cover story, one that would be very hard to prove wrong cause she was hired by the marines to do this specific job. "I am a Island Ambassador or I try and settle disputes between islands peacefully so there is no bloodshed!" Looking Giovanni in the eyes she then added, "But I am just starting out." Going back into his chest she thought for a moment about what she said and double checked the story.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Giovanni nodded considering what he knew for a fact and what he had been told. "Sounds like a very worthwhile job. Well, this way to the boat." He thought for a moment then decided to be a bit spontaneous and bent down to pick her up. If that worked he would carry her towards the dock where the boat he was on would be leaving from. If it didn't he'd have to reconsider the entore sotuation, but because she wanted to keep warm he doubted she would mind.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:26 pm

Bachiko was surprised by Giovanni's action of picking her up, for a moment she wanted to smack him and get away from him, once she remembered who he was that changed. Laughing she didn't struggle but wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek then nose then his lips. Pulling away she blushed and giggled saying, "My hero." Being warm was another reason she didn't mind, although if he looked down he would have a clear view of her bust, she didn't care one bit.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 2:46 pm

Giovanni smiled, enjoying the kisses, and the view. "Well what girl as beautiful as you doesn't desserve to be rescued?" He continued to the boat. Once at the vessel he just nodded at the captain as he passed. He had done the man a favor, so he was already cleared to bring someone else along, he just had to pay for them. "Well here we are." He moved to set her down on the deck, but if she were to chose to stay in his arms instead he wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:00 pm

Bachiko clung on to Giovanni and smiled liking that fact that she was warm then whispered in his ear, "Do you want to go somewhere a little more private and warm so we can talk?" She didn't want it to sound like she wanted to do him but after saying it she realized it probably did so blushed and buried her face into his chest. Hoping he wouldn't take it badly she waited for him to respond. Thinking back she realized that they had only met yet she was already letting him carry her, then thinking more she realized that if anything it was a free ride.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Giovanni laughed softly and shrugged. "That's fine with me." He walked over to a door and worked an arm free so that he could open it and walk down the stairs to a hall filled with cabins. He thought for a moment and decided to take her to the one that was his so that no one else would take it while he wasn't there. So he walked to the third door on the right and walked in to the clean room which held a table two chairs and one bed. "Here we are." He again moved so that she could get down if she wanted to. Either way he was going to sit down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:20 pm

Naito had found the cherry blossoms and was absolutely stunned how amazing they were. He had heard that the maker had studdied for years trying to figure out how to do it. He studied the trees thouroughly and took a sample of the trees and decided it was time he left. He went back to the inn and went to his room. He layed down and quietly slept. He would take the boat the next day or whenever he woke up whichever was more to his likeing.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:24 pm

Bachiko stood this time but sat down next to him on the bed and clung to his arm while smiling, then asking, "So what you do for a living?" She already knew but wanted to hear it from him. Taking a moment she slid her hand down his pants and grabbed him by his handle gently, her heart jumped as she realized things were moving to fast. But instead of stopping she just kept her hand there waiting for his reaction as she kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:38 pm

Giovanni had been smiling until she grabbed him, at that point he jumped a little and felt all of his blood rushing through his body to that spot. It took clearing his throat twice to be able to respond. "I hunt the people who have bounties on them. Do you think that this may be a little fast?" He was feeling pretty awkward at that point, mostly because he was sitting there with a girl holding on to his [rivate area while a ghost that claims to have been killed by said girl was staring right at him. To top it off the adrenaline was also pumping spiritual energies through him which made the audience that much more prominent. He was about to scream at the ghost to get out.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:47 pm

Bachiko pulled her hand out and then looked at Giovanni with a sad face, "I am really sorry, I haven't been myself today..." Looking down at the floor she scooted a little away from him while staring at the ground. Grabbing her coat she took it off slowly feeling allot warmer, to reveal her bikini top, then she hugged the coat to herself to keep her bust hidden. She had just then remembered she was wearing a bikini, turning red she hugged the coat even tighter to herself. Also realizing she was in the room now half naked with a hot boy made her want to scream.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 pm

Giovanni looked around the room franticly, and broke down mentally letting what was on his mind slip out. "I never asked for this stupid ability. All I did was try to stay alive and now." He tood up from the bed and started to pace back and forth. "I can't let anyone know about it without having every ghost in a tenmile radius chacing me down to give some meaningless message to the ones who survived them. Not to mention that they get in the way of my job, and it has been that fruits fault that every relationship I've been in since I left home has failed. And now that I'm alone with a beautiful girl, I not only have a ghost starring at us but he's spewing hate speech about how she murdered him." Sitting back down on the bed with a very annoyed humph he realized exactly what he said, and he slowly turned his head to glance at Bachiko.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Bachiko sat in shock. He is a DF user... and can see ghosts... I know how to play with this to keep my cover safe. Standing up she was near tears and walked to the door hugging her coat even tighter to her chest. Turning to Giovanni she shook her head saying, "I don't like being raped, so yes I killed a person accidentally! I didn't want to, I have nightmares of it every night!" Going straight into tears she reached into her pants and pulled out one of her guns and held it to her head muttering, "I can't take it anymore..." Closing her eyes she fell to her knees about to pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:25 pm

Giovanni was quick to react jumping towards her with one arm reaching for the gun and the other around her. "Don't do it!" He had never been in a posistion where he wasn't fast enough to stop someone from attacking, but this was the first time he had come across someone attacking themselves. All that he knew in that moment was that he wanted to keep Bachiko alive, which would probably be a want that would carry on even after he and her parted ways.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Bachiko dropped the gun and fell into Giovanni, crying. It was easy for her to bring real tears to her face and real emotions, they were all controlled, but it would be impossible to tell. Shaking her head and breathing heavy and fast as she cried she could feel her head becoming lighter and lighter from the way she was breathing, slowly she closed her eyes and fell asleep. This was not the first time she had to fake fainting so she was very good at it, from her breathing to body she was in every way passed out, unless there was a problem in which she could be up with her guns out pointed in 1.2 seconds. She had timed it before.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:47 pm

Giovanni sighed as now he had Bachiko passed out in his arms and a ghost that was aware he could be seen and heard. "Look just because I can see you does not mean I want to. And I don't care if she killed you, I will be keeping her safe so get lost and stop bugging me." The ghost did leave but it was spouting curses the whole time. Now more able to relax he picked up Bachiko to lay her down on the bed and sat in one of the chairs staring at her. Obviously someone had lied to him, either the ghost or her. He was inclined to believe her more, but even if he did, what was she doing with that gun?
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Bachiko continued to sleep on, breathing now slowly and rather deeply, while she was sleeping though she was planing her next moves out on what she was going to do. She truly liked him, but he had already worried her cause he was a DF user, and if more of her ghosts started appearing things would look bad. Making up her mind that she would have to leave him at the end of the voyage she decided, although her hormones had more say, that she would let him take her if he wanted to. Opening her eyes slowly she sat up and looked tired while still a little upset. Staring at the wall for a full minute she then turned and looked at Giovanni with the same blank expression, then feeling embarrassed to look him in the eye she stared at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:39 pm

Giovanni saw her sit up and he waited quietly. When she didn't say anything he moved next to her on the bed. "I'm sorry. I've just been bottling alot up and it all came out. But I want you to know that I've decided to keep you safe so long as it is possible for me to do so." He put an arm around her shoulders. "So that said you can believe me that no matter what you tell me, even if it were that you kill people for the hell of it and beat small children before prostituting yourself, I wouldn't care. Now I'm not saying that you do any of that, infact I believe it's quite the opposite, but that's why I must ask. Why are you carrying a gun if you are an ambassador of peace?"
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:53 pm

Bachiko realized that she may be able to tell the truth in this one case. Sighing she looked at Giovanni in the eyes and spoke slowly in a very serious tone, "I lied to you about being a ambassador... I am nothing of the sort actually..." Pausing she realized that now she was going to have to kill him or marry him, "Have you ever heard of the Bloody Roses?" Obviously he has if he was a bounty hunter, but she didn't want to say much more than that cause she wanted to see his reaction first to the question.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:03 pm

He laughed softly. "Ofcourse I have. There isn't a bounty hunter or military official that's worth anything who hasn't." He paused for a moment putting two pieces together. "Are you telling me that you are a member of their ranks?" Somehow he doubted that was possible, but still it may explain a few things to him. All he could do was sit and wait for her reply, playing out different possibilities in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Bachiko nodded then said, "I am a member of their ranks, rather high up actually." still in her serious voice she was ready to draw her gun and put a few hundred rounds into him if needed. Then she continued on, "My business trip to this god forsaken island was simply to take someone out, although he was a rapist and made the mistake of pissing off a few powerful people. So I was hired, even though its normally way to low of a kill I was bored." She figured he didn't need to know that she was actually the leader of the group. Bachiko was amazed she had said so much, it was truly a first for her.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Naito had woken up and slowly gotten out of bed. He never did sleep much it had always been that way sometimes he went for days without it. He gathered his belongings and decided it was time to leave this island, somewhere warm would be nice. He walked out and saw that the boat leaving the island was already ready and about to leave. So he quickly boarded and walked across the deck while looking around.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Giovanni closed his eyes and let his head fall back. "Well that is deep. And I guess that now that you've told me there is no other choice for you but to kill me is there? Well can it wait till I get you to where ever it is you're going? I did promise to protect you to the best of my extent, and although it seems you don't need it, it's my duty to fulfil that promise." He sighed, figuring there was no way to get around it. He'd deliver her safetly and then attempt to run. If he survived he'd have the infamous assasin's guild on him, but if he didn't oh well, atleast he got to meet one last pretty girl.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:43 pm

Bachiko looked Giovanni in the eyes and smiled saying, "I will give you 2 choices at the end of the voyage, maybe just one or maybe even 3 depending on how the rest of the trip is." Standing she walked over and picked up her gun setting it and her other one on the other chair, then sliding her pants off to reveal her bikini bottom she turned to him and smiled. Walking over she sat in his lap facing him and said, "Well if this is your last day you might as well have some fun..." Moving in she kissed Giovanni's lips gently then pulled away to bite her lip feeling more nervous now then ever, it was weird she wouldn't hesitate at blowing a little kids brains out if paid yet kissing him led her to blushing and biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the cold?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RPG :: Grand Line :: Winter Island-
Jump to: