One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece RPG

One Piece RPG Site! If you like to Rp and love One Piece then this is the place for you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why the cold?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aod

Aod

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:33 pm

Giovani walked out of the town shivering despite having his hands shoved in the pockets of a thick winter coat. "Why did I take such a low bounty in a place like this? I can't even get any peace from the people who happened to die in an avalanch or some cold or something." His voice was very low because he didn't really want anyone to hear what he was saying, especially said dead people. He was only complaining at all though because it was too cold on this island for there to be girls out by the beach, so he couldn't take up his usual passtime of watching girls until his next job.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:51 pm

Bachiko was bored. It showed cause she was sitting staring at her bust and pushing them outwards with the help of her arms. Wearing a thick fur coat and snow pants and shoes she was amazed that she wasn't cold, cause she was wearing only a bikini under all that. Feeling tired after she had killed another person and wanted something interesting she started to think about her future. Am I going to remain a assassin for ever? was her main thought. Moving off that subject she smiled at how pretty her bust was and how soft they looked, looking up for a minute she saw a hiking bear walk by and it bowed as she nodded. If someone see the people she had killed in her life there would only be the 1 she killed on the island as the rest of the ghosts had lost her for the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerping.rpg-board.net
Qualz

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:58 pm

Naito had just reached this island to stop for some food and water to continue his journey. The first thought about this place was that his roses would not grow here and the second was that it was freezing. He still had his suit on and came to the town curiously looking at the bounties for any that would be quick money memorizing some of thier faces. He came to a inn and asked the keeper to keep a room ready. He would stay here for a day maybe to look at the strange cherry blossoms that could grow in the snow. He was quite interested in that. He decided to get his supplies then head over to the trees. His hunger came first and staying inside was probably the best thing since he did not like the cold.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:03 pm

Giovanni was just about to go insane and make a mad dash to the docks to get off the frozen island when he spotted a girl. She was nodding at a passing bear, and had a ghost hovering around her, but all that was going through his mind, and particularily clearly for some reason, was what the girl would look like in a bikini. With that image in mind he unknowingly changed direction and walked straight up to the girl before he even realized it. He froze for a microsecond to think. "Hello, My name is Giovanni, and I couldn't help but notice you out here all alone. Is there anything I can help you with?" He gave a simple smile, which could be almost dazzeling from him.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:08 pm

Bachiko looked up at the man who had just introduced himself and thought about how cute he was then responded, "Nice to meet you Giovanni, my name is Bachiko." Looking up at him she knew that he would have a clear shot at her bust but didn't care, thinking for a second about what to say or do she said, "There is nothing you can help me with other then the fact I think I am going to go mad on this stupid Ice aged island, I miss the beaches." Shifting around a little she looked away from him and at the snow thinking a little more about how cute he was.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:13 pm

Naito was carrying a bag of fruit he had just bought from a nice old lady inside a shop. He liked old people they were usually quiet and not as anoying as young people could be. As if to conjure up the most anoying senario he saw two young people talking by the dock. He looked at them for a moment talking to eachother flirting. He was almost emvious he had never felt the need to interact with others or even listen to them. He was used to being alone and not having anyone there for him. He sighed then started to walk by them on his way back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:23 pm

"I know exactly how you feel." He was half tempted to tell her to come with him and they'd both escape form this wasteland to a nice beach. But reality shut him down, seeing as they had only just met, and his ship didn't leave for a few more hours. "From what you said though, I take it your not from around here either. What brings you to these parts?" There were a few snide remarks from the ghost floating around her about his murder, but Giovanni was much too preoccupied with the girl to notice any of that. As a man passed by him though he felt a sudden sensation that was like a kinship, but at the same time very combative. He took only a second to look and could see no reason that they would have anything in common, which implied that the sensation could be career related, meaning Giovanni would have to keep an eye out for the man, and a hand on his sword. Still the look wasn't much and his attention was back on the girl.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:29 pm

Bachiko stood up and randomly hugged Giovanni. Then said, "Your warm." she was getting colder and wanted to get warm so figured that hugging someone would work. Thinking about it she then said, "I was brought here on a business trip, only now I am stuck here cause my ship left without me." Noting the person walking by she thought about then recognized he was a nobody like the man she was flirting with now. Pressing her bust against his chest she smiled and blushed a little feeling his warmth slowly pass onto her. Muttering to herself with a smile, "He is cute." looking at Giovanni directly she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:37 pm

Naito walked by the two people and felt thier attention on him for a second and the man had put his hand on his sword implieing his was experienced. The girl hugged him and he almost sighed out of loathing for them. He just ignored it and walked down the dock for a bit. He saw a table set up outside a house and figured the person wouldn't mind him eating there. He was getting used to the cold it had its bonuses. He began eating the fruit still within watching distance of the couple but he just watched the snow fall the ground. It was almost tranquil.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:51 pm

Giovanni was taken by surprise when she hugged onto him, but he wasn't about to fight it, and she gave him the excuse to let it go. "Anything to help, even if it's only a little warmth." The more she pressed against him the more he felt like he was going to break into a deep blush, luckily he managed to stop that from happening with practice. "I could try to get you a seat on the ship I'll be taking if you'd like. It doesn't leave for a few hours, but it's better then waiting here for another one." He looked down at her and smiled. It was at that moment that the ghost finally got Giovanni's attention, although purely by accident since it didn't know he could see it. Seeing her hug Giovanni the spirit had yelled, "Watch that succubus! She'll flirt with yeh for now but in the end she'll just kill you like she did me!" Giovanni was about to shout at it to watch it's mouth, but the words sunk in before he could, and now he stood there starring at her with the same smile, frozen.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Bachiko looked at the person she was hugging and asked, "Are you ok? You looked as if you have just seen a ghost." Feeling even warmer she decided to loosen her grip a little then commented on what he was saying about a ship. Smiling she said in a calm voice, "That would be great, I have money so I could pay for the ride no problem." Thinking about what Giovanni would look like naked made Bachiko have a rather large blush that was very obvious, not wanting to be embarrassed she shoved her face into his chest hoping he wouldn't notice at all.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:57 pm

Naito started to finish his food when a big group of what looked to be thugs or pirates started to walk over to the man and the women. He didn't think anything of it untill they stopped right in front of them. The largest one smiled at the girl," Hello miss is this man bothering you? We would be happy to accompeny you anywhere on this island we know it quite well. We are accually friends of the original ruler of this kingdom which makes us like royalty here." He smiled at her in a creepy way letting his eyes wonder up and down her body. He looked at the man and frowned," Why don't you get lost punk and we won't have any trouble." His friends also stood up and gave him a "get the fuck out kinda look" only one of them wasn't paying attention. He had a bow and arrow and was watching the snow fall in the backround. Thier were 5 of them including the man with the arrows but the others didn't look special. But if either of them had recently looked at the bounties it would show the man with the arrows at 30 million berry. "The Poison Arrow" Jack Mistray.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Giovanni sighed softly pulling himself back together, and then laughed softly tohimself at her use of the old saying. "If only you knew." The comment wasn't really meant for her to hear, but he figured that it wouldn't do him any harm if she did. When she buried her face into his chest he was trying to figure out if what the ghost had said meant anything. That's when the other men showed up, and they made it so that Giovanni didn't care about whether or not this attractive girl would try to kill him. He was too busy being pissed at these guys. "If you assholes didn't notice she is hugging me, so I can't exactly back off but either way I'm not going to leave because a few jerks with bounties so small that I don't even notice them. And even though you have one have way decent bounty among you the group isn't even worth my time. I mean none of you have even killed more then five men." He wanted to jump them right that second but couldn't with the girl hugging on to him. "If you'll let go miss, I can take out the trash."
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:44 pm

Bachiko looked at the people that had just walked up and said, "Just ignore them. I don't like fighting..." Going back into Giovanni's chest she felt safe and knew if one of the men tried to touch her she could just shoot them in the heads in under 2 seconds, but she wanted to let Giovanni feel strong and she wanted to act not very powerful or aggressive. Sighing a little Bachiko closed her eyes enjoying the warmth now even more then she pulled away and decided that she was going to kiss him. Looking up at him she got on her tip toes and kissed his cheek saying, "Your adorable!" Ignoring the thugs completely.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 7:54 pm

The pirate was angered by thier complete ignorance towards him. " DONT YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE?!?! THE ARROW PIRATES! Our captain would crush you in a instant! But I'm enough for you weakling!" He pulled a giant mace out and brought it down upon the two people. Two of the men pulled out thier daggers and waited for a opportunity to strike. The other men stood back with swords obviously weak and not wanting to fight and watched as the giant pirate tried to crush them. Captain Mistray wasn't to interested at the moment the men who had joined his crew only joined him because they didn't want to die. He wasn't exactly attached to any of them and it was thier choice to fight this man. So he went over to a building and jumped on it to get a better look at the fight.

Naito sat and watched the pirate assault the man and women. Reluctently he was abliged to help them because he didn't want anyone killed in front of him. But he also wanted to see what the man could do. These pirates weren't exactly strong and they could be beaten easily. But the man on the house was different he was in a different league. Naito decided to watch any strange movements from him and let the man deal with the pirates.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:25 pm

Giovanni had lost all interest in the pirates at the poin that he got a kiss, even if it was just on his cheek. "Uh...Thank you." He wasn't exactly sure what to do now. Things had moved faster then his small town know how could cover for him. And then the idiots were getting in the way again. This time she wasn't hugging him, so there was nothing to stop him from taking out his annoyance. The only difference now is that he wasn't going to take his time, because she said she didn't like fighting he would finish it as soon as possible. "I'm sorry for this." He turned and dashed forward at an almost unbelievable rate to pull his blade out in the blink of an eye to cut the one who was swining at them straight across his exposed stomach, avoiding all his vitals.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:32 pm

Bachiko sighed and watched but was already feeling cold so sat down huddling up trying to stay warm. Not very happy that he left her to go fight the idiots she simply waited and thought more about him naked and in a shower. Then turning beat red again she hid her face into her bust and arms, trying to think of something to not make her so horny. It was failing. Looking up she saw Giovanni and muttered, "I want to love him....." Shaking her head she then started to remember what her fake mother had taught her. Bachiko then looked at her bust again thinking about how she wanted to be in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:42 pm

The pirate screamed as his stomach was cut open he fell to the ground groveling in pain. The other two with daggers rushed in and stabbing rather quickly towards his vitals. One came from the front and the other from behind thier attacks were pretty cordinated like they had done it before. Captain Mistray saw the girl looking a bit lonely and decided to make his move because she was quite fetching. He yelled at her," Hey Miss if you'd like you could sit with me," he winked at her slyly. He was a pretty atractive man with green hair in a spikey messy sort of arangement. He had a open shirt revealing his well built physiche. He had a very "bad boy" look about him but the main reason for this was that he loved compitition. He wanted to make the other man jelous and angry. It was part of his flawed character but that doesn't mean he wasn't attracted to the girl.

Naito finished eating and saw that the man had this mostly under control. He started to walk towards them slowly as if casually strolling with nothing eventful going on. He mostly wanted to see the cherry blossoms and that was all that was on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:56 pm

These guys weren't worth his time and he was already tired of fighting. He moved towards the guy coming at him from the front with his Roukutsen, an upward attack that would launch both him and his target into the air, both cutting and dropping the man infront of him roughly on the ground while getting Giovanni away from the second mans attack so that he could come down with a strong swing from the sky, again aiming for a incapacitating attack but not a kill.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Ignoring the man she continued to look at her bust then stood up and walked behind a tree to sit against it and stay out of sight. Once there she reached down with her hand to rub herself and her bust a little trying to feel good. Bachiko's thoughts still wandered to Giovanni but the touching of herself was helping keep her warm along with busy. Reaching a hand into her pants she then started to moan softly, feeling very embarrassed about doing it public she continued figuring she was ready to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:13 pm

The first man was taken suprise by the charge and couldn't block the upercut he was launched into the air and beaten the crap out of. The second man leaped up only to be met by the downword stroke. Captain Mistray was kinda dissappointed but he looked down to see the girl had dissapeared but he didn't really care anymore. He also caugh eye of his other 2 crew mates running away. He laughed but his crew only flew forward like an arrow never behind. Instantly he shot two arrows both piercing the men through the back of the head. He enjoyed the rush of the kill after all he considered himself a hunter. He now turned his attention to the man. "Hey you I've been looking for people with your kind of skill join my crew and come to the new world with me. Even thoe my bounty isn't high enough for you to notice, my skills are obvious and I can give you whatever you desire by the time we are done. So what do you say?"

Naito watched the Man with the sword easily defeat his openents. He also watched the man with the arrows kill his fleeing crew mates. He was a bit troubled by this but just kept walking. He was right about in between the two men ignoring the fight completely. He didn't want to get invovled in some prize fight for a girl.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:25 pm

Giovanni was looking around for the girl once he noticed that no one was attacking him anymore. He felt bad about leaving her to take care of the men, but they were threatening both him and Bachiko. When he didn't see her outright he sighed, then he looked at the man with the bounty. "There isn't anything that you could ever offer me to associate with scum like you." Then he noticed the ghost with a shocked face looking at the other side of a tree, so he figured that was where Bachiko was and he walked that way. "Sometimes it's hard to tell if these fruits are a curse or a blessing."
Back to top Go down
Qualz

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Captain Mistray frowned," O well being a bounty hunter just leads to a life of solitude and loneliness nothing meaningful at all about it. No dreams nothing you're just an empty vessel with no purpose. Well I should be off I'm just wasting........." He saw Naito walk across the twos stare without so much as blinking as if they didn't exist. "......Who the fuck are you ruining my moment and not letting the words sink in!"

Naito stared blankly at the man then under his breath the words that escaped his mouth were,"......cherry blossoms......." He walked off heading towards the direction of the snow cherry blossoms ignoring the man completely.

Mistray was used to looking cool before leaving but now his whole plan was ruined. "God damn wierdo.....and his god damn cherry blossoms......"
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:46 pm

Giovanni looked at the man who he had seen before then back at the pirate and started to laugh. It was a very prounounced laugh, which had the few people that were outside looking at him. "Oh my. It seems that not only do you not know much, but you can't even handle your everyday gardener walking by. Hell I bet he could take your bounty if he wanted to. Come back and find me when your bounty is about twice what it is." He waved at the pirate and continued towards the tree.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Captain Mistray looked at the bounty hunter again," Well it doesn't matter if I see you again or not your never going to catch me." He then jumped off the house a dissappeared. Naito continued to the cherry blossoms and heard some noises from the a tree he wondered if the tree was a talking tree and he was very interested. He walked up to it and then looked around there was a girl making soft noises. He blinked and walked away again not caring what she was doing. The cherry blossoms awaited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why the cold? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the cold?   Why the cold? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why the cold?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RPG :: Grand Line :: Winter Island-
Jump to: