One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece RPG

One Piece RPG Site! If you like to Rp and love One Piece then this is the place for you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Neko Neko no Mi: Panther Model

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JadenTorisuna

JadenTorisuna

Neko Neko no Mi: Panther Model Empty
PostSubject: Neko Neko no Mi: Panther Model   Neko Neko no Mi: Panther Model EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Name: Neko Neko no Mi: Panther Model

Looks of the Fruit: A Blackish grey with what looks like white claw marks on it.

Granted Abilities: Allows the user who eats it to turn into a large panther and a panther cub. It also allows the user to turn into a hybrid for (Much like Rob Lucci) which grants the user monster strength and agility.

How It Was Obtained: Found on a pirate ship that was raided

RP Sample: "Is that everything?" A woman asked, looking at her crew as they came back over to the ship, carrying large chests and bags full of treasure. "Yes, Captain!" They responded. "Good, now, get ready to-" Before she could finish her sentence, she was cut off by the chef. "Captain, Tracey! You must come see this!" She said urgently. She sighed with irritation, but followed her into the kitchen. She instantly thrust a strange looking fruit in Tracey's face, making the captain move the chefs hands from her face. "What...you came to show me a fruit?" She asked, confused. "Not just any fruit! Do you know what this is!?" She asked, looking at it, then looked at her. She looked at it closely, then jumped back, pointing at it. "It's a Devil Fruit!" She exclaimed. The others crowded around the door, staring at it. "Eat it Captain!" One yelled to her. She looked over her shoulder at him. "Eat it!?" They nodded. "Eat it!" He said again. She turned to look at the fruit again. "But...what does it do?" She asked, mostly saying it to herself. The chef shrugged, then thrust it into her hands. "So...are you gonna eat it?" The shipwright asked, looking at it. "I'm not sure...do you think I should?" She asked. The shipwright, Danielle Torina, had been her best friend since childhood. If anyone of the crew members knew what she should do, it would be her. Danielle sighed, looking at her captain and childhood friend.

~MOMENTS LATER~

Tracey sat on a bar stool in the ships kitchen, chugging down a glass of water. "That....tasted....aweful!" She said after each drink she took. Danielle laughed nervsouly, rubbing the back of her head. "Oh, come on, Acey!" Her first mate teased her. She quickly turned her head to him and glared at him. "Don't call me that!" She yelled at him. Danille made faces at him behind Tracey's back. "Ryan got in trouble! Ryan got in trouble!" Danielle teased him. Tracey ignored the two, swinging around in the stool, leaning her elbows behind her on the bar. 'I wonder what this fruit does anyway.' She thought, looking down at her hand. She stared at it for a moment, util it turned furry, dark grey, almost black, and claws grew where her nails had been. She quickly jumped up and ran on deck. "Danielle!" She yelled, making the crew turn to her and gap. "Y-...y-you..."One of them stuttered. "WHAT!?" She yelled at him. "You turned into a panther!" He finished, making her look down at her body. "WHA!?"
Back to top Go down

Neko Neko no Mi: Panther Model
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RPG :: Creation :: Devil Fruit Creation-
Jump to: