One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece RPG

One Piece RPG Site! If you like to Rp and love One Piece then this is the place for you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Coin for Cleanliness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deeplight

A Coin for Cleanliness Empty
PostSubject: A Coin for Cleanliness   A Coin for Cleanliness EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:14 pm

A bath Of all the things in the world, Evaline wanted a bath. It had been almost ten days since she had scrubbed her dry skin or washed out the sea salt that now crusted in her golden locks. It's not like she chose to neglect her personal hygene; the life at sea had demanded it. However normally, even while sailng the great blues waters, Eva usually was able to keep herself clean, but these past few weeks hadn't been normal.

Well, it's not like strange or terrible things like pirates or disease had struck, but oddly enough, trading had all of a sudden become absolutely awful. At first it just seemed like fluke when two ports in a row seemed completely uninterested in their wares, but then 3 and later 4 towns in a row... At first the merchant crew thought that the local area was suffering from an economic downfall, but after talking to port locals the notion was quickly put to rest, but another arose. The locals seemed afraid. The usual welcoming and friendly buyers had been agitated and with quick nervous head shakes they had cut the bartering short, buying minimal or no wares what so ever.

But Evaline shoved such problems behind for now, it was almost time for a bath. With so many Candrem strawberries still on board, fresh water normally usued for cleaning had to be used to save the bright red berries. They had still lost just under half the crop.

"Ok, Captain, we're docked. Should we begin the unloading?" Ramza called down to Eva from his place behind the ship's wheel.

Unload it? We'll probably just end up bringing it all back on board... whatever is still valuable... Evaline brought her right hand up to her face to brush her messy hair from her eyes, "No, just leave it for now. Let's go into town and take a breather." As she was responded with a series of cheers and whooping, Captain Rhapsody turned her head and caught the eyes of her First Mate. Talin returned her gaze and nodded. His lips pulled upward in a small smile before he turned back into the boat to gather his land things. Evaline felt a wave of relief wash over her. She was glad to get the man's approval, such times required hard work, but Talin wasn't always had tough as he appeared.

The muck and dirt could not hide Eva's beauty as a radiant smile split across her face and she turned to walk of her boat. Ramza, Courtney, and the twins, Amy and Tina, had already set off to town excited to taste the benefits of society.

Finally, a bath.

A couple hours later, Evaline Rhapsody was clean. Happy and clean. She had taken an extremly long and hot bath. And then she took another one. Her sun touched skin was again silky smooth, and her hair was brilliant and clean. Clean, clean, clean, clean! With a clean outfit of green and white Eva felt wonderful. As she walked out of the bath house and into the sunny streets of Fuschia the young captain felt like nothing could dampern her spirits at this very moment. Her cheer adding to her beauty, Evaline began to stroll down the road back to the harbor. Her crew had finished their baths long ago and were probably already back to the ship. Maybe we'll make a good sale today!

Last edited by Deeplight on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: A Coin for Cleanliness   A Coin for Cleanliness EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:30 pm

Ezra was rolling down the street getting wierd looks from people staring at his wheels. But he didn't really mind being looked at he wanted to feel the breeze in his hair. He looked around feeling the urge to steal something. He looked around slowly examining certain vendors and people untill he came upon a girl. She has flowing blond hair and looked completely unprepared for him. It was a shame she was quite pretty but his urges won him over.

He moved a safe distance from her and waited for her to do something that would open herself up. He wondered what she would be carrying the last time he tried to steal had almost gotten him caught by a vice-admiral. But he had gotten off without even a slap on the wrist. He was also currious as to where the walter guys was. He wanted to beat the crap out of him for his past actions but he had to stay focuses. He continued to observe a safe distance away.
Back to top Go down
Deeplight

PostSubject: Re: A Coin for Cleanliness   A Coin for Cleanliness EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:04 am

Omg! My hair feels so good! Evaline let out a soft peal of laughter as she ran her hands through her own hair. Soft, silky, smooth, hair pink hair... no blonde hair! Pink hair? Evaline's bright blues were quickly locked onto a birght tuff a bright pink hair down the road. The hair belonged to a young man around Evaline's own age. With her mind on hair, she couldn't help to stare at the neon pink hair. Ew I'm glad my hair isn't- ahh! With her eyes distracted Evaline couldn't see the little boy who ran out from a near by candy store and right into Evaline's legs. Chocolate smeared all over his lips and chin wiped off on Eva's newly washed legs. "Oh no!" Eva cried and she bent down to wipe the chocolate off as the boy continued down the street. -cry
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: A Coin for Cleanliness   A Coin for Cleanliness EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:14 am

Ezra couldn't help but laugh as the boy whiped the chocolate on her and he completely forgot about robbing her. She had enough bad luck already, he rolled up next to her and laughed a litte bit," Tough break huh, you looked so relaxed." He smiled at her and started to roll away looking for new victums and slyly grabbed a fruit and began to eat it from the nearby merchant.
Back to top Go down
Deeplight

PostSubject: Re: A Coin for Cleanliness   A Coin for Cleanliness EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:38 am

"Huh?' Evaline looked up and saw the pink haired man. Was he rolling? Fascinated with the man's feet the merchant girl didn't answer him nor see the man steal the fruit. He has wheels on his feet...

"Hey are you gunna pay for that?" Poco the fruit stand owner, however, didn't miss the snatch, "That's not free ya know!" This cause Evaline to turn around and look at Poco and the pink haired, wheel footed man in which he was yelling at. Poco was a normal produce buyer and Captain Rhapsody felt as though the man was stealing not only from Poco, but from her as well.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: A Coin for Cleanliness   A Coin for Cleanliness EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 12:45 am

"heh I thought you wouldn't notice.......put it on my tab I'll pay you back one day I'm the only guy with pink hair for miles," He laughed a chance to speed away he always enjoyed the chase. Ezra moved throught the croud untill he got to alley way. He gave one last wave at the lady leaned against the wall. They didn't see it but he made wheels on his back and they shot him up the wall into the air and he disappeared on top of the houses. He wondered what they would think of that he hoped they were impressed he didn't put on a show for everyone. Also his shirt had ripped jeeze he needed to be more carefull then again he did steal all his cloths. He rolled over to a bunch of crates and sat down eating his fruit. "I wonder if they will follow me......I love a good chase."
Back to top Go down
Deeplight

PostSubject: Re: A Coin for Cleanliness   A Coin for Cleanliness EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:32 am

"Sir, I wasn't kidding. Don't you walk off with that fruit!" Poco's round face begun to grow red as the pink haired man kept walking away, "Authorities!" the man screamed, "Thief!"

Evaline reached into her hip pack and removed five thin needles as the a pair of police officers ran towards Poco, and then after the wheeling man. All orange, Bumble's Draft? This will be interesting. "Poco, don't worry I got it!" Evaline called out and took off down the street, past the officers and after the pink haired man. Weaving through the light traffic, Evaline ran with ease, and was quickly closing on the thief. The light *pat* *pat* of her feet and the blood pumping through her chest felt wonderful. The young captain was only seconds behind the thief as he rounded the corner and Eva came around just quick enough to watch him slip over the wall and onto the roof. What the-!

Evaline took a moment to collect herself. 30 feet tall, about 6 apart... windows every 10, pot hole there, there and... there. Oh and metal pipe there. Then Eva took a deep breath, in and out. Gravel kicked out from beneath her feet as she thrust her legs into the ground, and she was off running. After ten feet of gather speed she jumped to her right and onto a window seal. Right, left, right, left, right, pole, Evaline kicked off the alley walls until she was 25 feet up the wall cleaning a vertical pole. The girl then scrambled up the last 5 feet until her hands gripped the ceiling edge and she flipped over her hands and onto the roof. A soft crunch announced her arrival as her feet touched upon the roof. "Hey!" She shouted in a puff and pointed at the theif.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: A Coin for Cleanliness   A Coin for Cleanliness EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:40 am

He was kind of embarresed because he was no longer wearing a shirt. "Heh so you did come after me, I was wondering if you'd come as you can see I was kinda hoping you wouldn't but then again a chase is just what I need right now. Question is do you think you can catch me." On that note he stood up revealing the wheel on his feat again. He smiled at the girl and then charged strait at her with no intention of stoping. If she moved he would jump to the house behind her if not lets just say him and her were going for a little ride.
Back to top Go down
Deeplight

PostSubject: Re: A Coin for Cleanliness   A Coin for Cleanliness EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:21 am

Eva gasped as the wheeled man charged her. She had little time to react let alone think; with all five orange needles in her left hand, Eva swung her arm over her shoulder and let the 5 needles fly. One aimed for his forehead, two went for a shoulder blade each, and the last two beamed towards his stomach. With him coming directly at me with that speed, there is no way he can dodge those. Bust in case... Evaline then dropped her shoulders and charged head on towards the thief; her right shoulder aimed for his waist line.

[OOC: Ok, if you can dodge flying needles as you're wheeling directly for them... shame on you. >.< Note they are small needles. 2.5 inches in length and very thin (heavy tho)]
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: A Coin for Cleanliness   A Coin for Cleanliness EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Qualz saw the first one coming towards his head and leaned aside but the others hit there marks. Qualz felt the needles dig into his body. He was in pain but then saw the girl run at him as if to challange him he laughed and looked at her with a serious stare. " I like your spunk and for that ill show you something. Qualz shot forth at around 40mph ducking undernieth her attempting to swing his back leg around and knock her off her feat. He had made wheels on his hands so they wouldn't get hurt during this "trick". At the end of the trick Qualz on his hands shot back created some distance and started to take the needles out while sitting on the edge of the building. "God these things hurt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Coin for Cleanliness   A Coin for Cleanliness Empty

Back to top Go down

A Coin for Cleanliness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RPG :: East Blue :: Fuschia Town-
Jump to: