One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece RPG

One Piece RPG Site! If you like to Rp and love One Piece then this is the place for you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is it tea time yet?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Qualz

Is it tea time yet? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:40 pm

"Well wepons master sounds appropriate considering there isn't a crew magician," He watched the Walter make his advance on the maid girl. He also had tried to ignore her comment about having nothing to do with him. But he wasn't here to be liked. Slowly he walked up to Sevastian whispering in his ear so the other wouldn't here him," Well I was just curious as to your policys about what I do for example, if we raid another ship I would prefer to kill everyone except those I find amusing. I don't mind so much if you tell me not to kill everyone but I have a hobby with choosing interesting people. I would like to continue this hobby if its alright with you." He didn't mention the parts about what interesting ment or the fact that he was interested in all of them but if the captain said no he may have a slight problem.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Miya did her best to ignore Walter as she thought back to a book she had read along time ago, but when he spoke she knew it was only polite to respond. Saying in a calm but serious voice, trying to hide her blush, "I to look forward to serving you fair sir." Realizing that she had forgot the with she quickly said in response, getting flustered, "I meant 'with', fair sir." Turning away she looked at her now captain and wondered what his history was, thinking he had to be somewhat strong or have eaten a devil fruit to be able to speak in their heads like that, along with making the sea monster appear. Going into a deep thought for a moment she snapped out of it to realize more or less where she was again then as she remained silent her mind wandered back to Walter.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerping.rpg-board.net
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Sevastian played with his small goatee as he thought about it then shrugged speaking to only Hisoka with the power of his fruit. "I really don't care, although I like to play with people more then kill them. Just try not to upset the other two, they make more of a crew then you do alone." Having still been walking backwards he turned his attention to the other two.

Walter was no longer looking at Miya at all, to hide his blush that was caused by the mishap. "I know that you meant that." He tried to laugh, but ended up feeling a little bit awkward. He tried to focus more on the captain now, feeling almost embarrassed just to look at Miya.

Sevastian's lips curled up into a wicked grin as he looked at the two, seeing very clearly the tension between them as something he could use to make some fun for him. He made a brick wall between the two that floated there between them and said intentionally loudly. "Hey you two I do not allow relationships like that on my ship! It makes everyone uncomfortable to see two people flirt all coy, if you're going to be fraternizing do it out right!"
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:02 pm

"O a love story, pirates at the sea falling in love the king and queen of hearts wouldnt you say captain." He grinned slyly staring at them both. "Except the king of hearts is stabbing himself which signifys distructive tendencys,yes if anyone ruins the relationship it would be you. Thoe I do prefer a gorey ending." Hisoka usually didn't talk this much maybe the captain was bringing out his playful side interesting man for a leader indead.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:13 pm

At the moment Miya was beat red and doing her best to ignore everyone but it only seemed to make it worse for her, realizing that speaking would not work she simply made the, "Hmph." noise and hid her blush completely. Looking away from everyone she wondered why people were so mean now and days, muttering to herself, "Why am I joining this crew?" It was so quiet that she actually was just mouthing it so no one could hear it but herself. Thinking more about what she was doing she got near tears but then reminded herself that if she just cooked and cleaned to keep herself busy she could simply wait then leave at the next island.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:32 pm

Sevastian looked at Hisoka and shook his head before turning back to the other two waving off the illusion. "Hey, I'm sorry if I put you on the spot. You see I'm not exactly right in the head. Just ask public service adviser number 4467 at the insane asylum where I grew up." He smiled then turned around. "You all can do as you like, I have no problems with relations in the crew."

Walter had one hand on his chin and the other arm across his chest, both hands in fists. He wasn't sure what to think of the captains comment as it was rude, but if he was enforcing a rule then it could be understood. When the apology came though he sighed shaking his head. "Alright, I'll make a note to follow orders but pay little attention to everything else." He looked at Miya now that he could and gave the best smile he could. "You can do that too right?" His voice was almost a plea.

Sevastian, smiled and nodded although he was now facing the other way.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Miya remained silent then looked at Sevastian to give him a 'thank you' smile of sorts, although she now knew he was really crazy. Looking at Walter she decided to keep her distance for the moment so shrugged and simply said in response, "I guess I can fair sir." Turning back she calmed down but was still a worried about how this crew would work out so kept her guard up not wanting to fall into a trap or anything like it, even though she was starting to zone out again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it tea time yet?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RPG :: Grand Line :: Banaro Island-
Jump to: