One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece RPG

One Piece RPG Site! If you like to Rp and love One Piece then this is the place for you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One jobs end.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

One jobs end. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:00 pm

Larrisa paused for a second thinking about how he was not her normal type, as she preferred bad boys, but decided to play along, "Well I am sorry if you feel forced, if you don't want a drink you don't have to come..." Acting almost saddened for a moment she looked away then looked back thinking the best way to continue, "By the way my name is Larrisa Honor." She shook his hand gently then made the comment, "Your rather cute..." Although it was a whisper to herself there was a chance that he would be able to hear it, although she didn't care. When she shook his hand though she expected that he would feel no difference in gravity as she had gone from 200 times heavier gravity to regular then back to what it was in a split second.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerping.rpg-board.net
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Walter brightened up considerably, a very real smile lingering on his face as he heard everything she said. "No, I'd love to have a drink with you." When his hand was free it went right behind his back. "I'm afraid that I don't know of a bar in this vicinity though, so would you like to lead the way?" The truth was that he knew of atleast five high class bars not far from the spot where they stood, all of which he had located the day before on the off chance the family he was serving would need the info. They never did. Right now he just wanted to let her lead the way. Then adding on in a voice no louder then the one she had used. "You aren't half bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:21 pm

Smiling and almost blushing she stopped herself then said, "I know of a few places and I can guess that you do to, but we will go to a high end place I know cause they serve me for free and any friends I bring with me..." She started her way towards the bar hoping that he would follow and not ditch but not really caring all that much. The bar Larrisa had in mind was actually the most expensive but after she brought down the entire pirate crew that was in the building causing havoc they started giving her free everything. Eventually she arrived and quickly a waiter opened the door and deciding to be more formal she said, "A table will do." Quickly being guided to a nice table she sat and waited for Walter, if he even came along. The room was full but everyone had gone silent when Larrisa walked in, but slowly started to talk again.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:32 pm

Walter followed after Larrisa almost happily until they reached the bar. It started when the door was opened for them, his smile shrank abit and he tried to stay a bit closer to Larrisa then he had been before. He sat at the opposite end of the table, his eyes downcast at it, with his hands folded in his lap. Every now and then he would glance up at Larrisa, but the site of a waitress would make them drop back down. "I think I really need a drink now." He was quiet because the thought was meant only for him.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:39 pm

"Are you ok?" Larrisa rested her chin on her palm as her arm was on the table. Looking at him she asked, "If you want we can go somewhere a little less fancy if it bothers you, I know a place thats pretty much serve yourself style." Sitting back into her chair she was curious to what he would say, personally she didn't care, the less fancy one meant the more likely they would be using handcuffs tonight if something happened as it would mean allot of drinking. Not knowing how well he handled alcohol she decided to wait until later to call him out for a drinking contest.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:47 pm

Walter was very very tempted to take the offer, but he decided against it because they were already her. "No that's alright I'm fine." He looked back up at her and smiled, effectively shutting off his visible negative emotions. He motioned to one of the waitresses to come to him. "Hello, can I get a White Russian with no ice please?"He was using the most powerful of emotional controllers he knew to keep himself seemingly happy until he had that light fog of intoxication that would allow him to really relax.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 11:53 pm

Larrisa smiled then told the waiter, "The usual please..." The waitress walked away to go get the drinks, Larrisa looked at Walter and said, "So, tell me about yourself, and don't worry it will be off the record!" Glancing she noted one person staring at her chest, sighing she broke his glass that was in his hand by making gravity go two directions, the guy freaked out and started to clean it up. When the waitress came she set Walters drink in front of him and placed a 3 bottles of warm sake for Larrisa whom quickly poured herself a small glass only to slam it. Looking like nothing happened she simply waited to see what Walter was going to do and say.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:04 am

Walter noted the amount that Larrisa was drinking and had to wonder how she hadn't already died of some liver condition. "Well I don't know what to tell you. I was raised to be a butler for the rest of my life. The family I worked for did something that I can't agree with and because of that I left. The only path left for someone with my skills and interests was pirating." He picked up his glass and took a easy slow drink. After he swallowed he laughed softly to himself. "I have to remember this place for the next time I find work. They didn't make up for the lack of ice with cream."
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:59 am

"Hmm..." Pausing for a second Larrisa then said in a very gentle voice, "Sounds like you have always been serving people, must feel weird to be served." Glancing away for a second to look at her sake she poured another shot and slammed it yet again. Larrisa then turned her attention back to Walter to say with the same gentle voice, "Your one of those few people that has nothing but pirating I guess, its kind of sad how certain people with power can screw up everything else in someones life..." Taking another shot and finishing one sake bottle a slight blush appeared but hardly noticeable she continued, "If you want I can clear your name, but I almost get the feeling that you would never go for that so all I can do is give you a running start as tomorrow at 9 am sharp I will have to start chasing you." Glaring at him she hoped that he would stay with her for awhile longer or even spend the night with her, but knew if he left now he would have the best chance of disappearing. Although if he spent the night she made herself swear that she would get to her ship a few hours later.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:10 am

Walter smiled and took another drink of his beverage. "I'd rather not have my name cleared. It is true that being a pirate makes life difficult, but I did commit the crimes I'm accused of, so it's only right that I deal with it." He watched Larrisa for a while then added. "Thank you for the head start, I should be long gone by then. But It gives me enough time to stick around here." He took another drink, now feeling the effects of the vodka enough that he was very comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:19 am

Finishing a second bottle Larrisa closed her eyes for a second then opened them as her blush had gotten a little more rosy. Thinking about it for a second she then decided to start on the third bottle, most men would be out with the first while even people with rather high resistance would be out by the second, but not Larrisa. "So do you love anyone?" she asked him in a nice way as she was curious if he had ever been in love, thinking back she remembered that he was younger then her. Muttering to herself, "Its getting hot in here." Slowly she unbuttoned her shirt down to just 2 buttons to show off her bust and her black bikini underneath.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:37 am

Walter had happened to look down as she unbuttoned her shirt and instantly looked down at the table blushing lightly at the mistake. "Yes...I have been in love once before. Needless to say it didn't end well. If it had I'd likely be with her." He looked back up at Larissa's face thinking it was rude to talk without holding eye contact. With another drink he finished off his first glass and motioned for another.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:14 pm

After finishing the third sake bottle Larrisa hiccuped then giggled slightly to herself as she started to feel the effects of the drinks, but still only slightly. Glancing at the waitress she smiled and nodded indicating that yes another drink would be nice, looking back at Walter she smiled and asked, buzzing a little, "Why are you still a butler? You could always just quit and go do something else..." When the drink arrived she noted it was a glass of whiskey on ice, or just what she wanted, taking a sip of it she sighed and shivered a little as it was a different taste and was cold compared to the warm sake. Blushing more notably she undid the last two buttons and leaned back in her chair feeling rather good at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Walter shrugged taking a drink from the replacement glass. "I stay as a butler because it is what I enjoy doing. I like to serve people, it makes me feel good to know that I made their life that much easier. On the other hand I do believe that there are some people who don't deserve that ease." He watched her with no sense of shame now. "So you have been asking me a lot, how about you share about your self now?" There was plenty of interest in his voice, but he covered it well enough that an intoxicated person probably wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:30 pm

"Not all that much to know, I was raised in a high ranking marine family then my parents were killed and then I was forced to kill my brother, other then that a normal marine life, half of which if classified..." Smiling she had no fear of telling people that her parents were killed and emotionally it didn't even effect her as she had gotten used to the idea. Continuing on Larrisa took another sip and smiled a little more then before as she was feeling a little more happy with every sip. "Recently though I have been forced to stay around here and do paperwork, which is no fun let me tell you." Reaching up with her hands she stretched her back again and promptly stuck out her chest letting the shirt go to the sides to reveal her bikini top completely along with her bust.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:39 pm

Walter nodded taking another drink of his beverage, noting her bust once again, and as the last time making no attempt to avert his eyes to hurriedly. "It sounds like you have been through much. So what other plans do you have tonight, before our game of cat and mouse begins in the morning?" He was only asking because it seemed polite to keep the conversation going in a different direction, not realizing that it could be taken wrong until after he said it.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Larrisa laughed a little then said, "From handcuffs to this, wow you sure do want to get busy..." She was completely joking around with him and enjoyed teasing a person whom she knew could take it. Leaning forward and supporting her head with her arms she simply grinned for a little bit before saying, "We can do whatever you want tonight Mr. Walter, so if handcuffs are your thing then handcuffs it is." Giggling to herself she leaned back and folded her arms to push her bust together and make them look even bigger. Wondering how he would take what she said she actually didn't care but figured he would take it as another joke as her blush from the drinks was rather notable.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:54 pm

Walter laughed and shook his head. "Well you know us fugitives have to get it where we can cause we can't stay in one place for too long without risking our freedom." He crossed his arms in a similar way to mock her a little then reached for another drink. "And you can drop the 'Mr.' I'm not usually referred to in such high ways so it doesn't bother me if you forget that. In fact I'm more used to just being called butler or the butler. It isn't exactly a glamorous career." He didn't bother mentioning the fortune his family had amassed doing said not so glamorous career. "But, handcuffs really aren't my type of thing in case you're wondering." He winked playfully before taking yet another drink.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:03 pm

Giggling she said, "So then you want me to call you butler? Well I can't call you that so I will just call you Walter..." Thinking for a second she then added, "If handcuffs aren't your thing then what is? Being a little slave?" She was making herself laugh and only after saying it did she realize that he may take it in more then a comical way but hoped he didn't. Drinking the rest of her drink she sighed then stood up only to sit down rather quickly, giggling she took a deep breath in then stood having no problem the second time. Looking Walter in the eye she asked him with a rather naughty voice, "You wanna come with me to the restroom?" She was completely teasing him, and waited for his reaction as she was having way to much fun.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Walter nodded when she said that she would call him by his name. "Not really a slave. Just someone who pleases the people he works for." He smile wondering if she would catch his little joke or not. When she stood he almost jumped out of his chair both times to make sure she didn't fall, but it seemed that he wouldn't be needed. The question of whether he wanted to come with her or not was answered by a slight blush. "Did you want me to accompany you to the rest room?" The question was mostly a joke but part of him was really wondering if she wanted him to, and if she did how many reasons could there be for that?
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:19 pm

"I am not going to convince you of either, come if you want to, its up to you..." Larrisa said this with her still naughty voice then started to walk in the direction of the womens restroom wondering if he would come or not figuring his move would show allot of things about him. She giggled to herself then thought if she should say something like, "So if I hire you will you satisfy all of my pleasures or are you just playing with me?" but had decided not to say that. The bar was starting to lighten up on people in fact there was only 3 other people left whom were all old timers that were usuals, most people left cause of the time and some cause of the fear of Larrisa.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:33 pm

Walter felt like he was hit with a ton of bricks by that. Normally he'd just go with the polite decision, but what was polite in this instant depended on what she really wanted him to do because it was impolite to intrude, but more so to keep a woman waiting. While he thought about it he looked around at the other people in the bar. I will need at least two hours to make it far enough away that I wont have to worry, so I have time to spare, but what should I choose? Still thinking he stood up and walked around a bit then stopped and leaned against the wall right next to the door into the women's rest room. Eventually he decided that if she hadn't wanted him to come he could just blame the alcohol on him going into the wrong door, so with a quick glance around to make sure no one would see he walked in.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:43 pm

Larrisa had been waiting for him to come in and quickly grabbed him pushed him against a wall with a slight blush she said, "I am amazed you actually came, but I am glad you did..." She was turned on by the idea of him doing that cause it was more of a bad boy thing to do, although she noted that he took his time trying to figure out if it was best or not. Moving in on him she kissed him by standing on her tiptoes as he was taller then her, it was a kiss on the cheek. "Normally I prefer to have fun in a less public place, but since you obviously have no shame, we might as well do it here." Kissing his neck she then pushed her chest against his and added, "Unless your to timid..."
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:54 pm

Walter smiled knowing that he had made the right choice but had been put into a complicated situation because of it. "And here I thought you wanted me to hand you a towel to dry your hands off when you were done." He was joking of course and leaned slightly to kiss her jawbone to illustrate that even more. "I warn you though I'm not exactly in the right mind because of those drinks." The timid comment had seemed like more of a questioning his man hood then anything else, so he responded by pushing her so that it was now he who had her pinned to the wall. "I don't think timidness will be a problem."
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:02 pm

Larrisa was a little surprised that he decided to pin her to a wall but all it did was turn her on even more. Looking into his eyes for a moment she then decided that she was going to go all out with him, so reached down and grabbed his special place and giggled. Asking him, "Have you even done it before?" she was still joking with him as she rubbed it with one hand and used the other to remove her bikini top although she was having problems. Her mind was racing with how stupid it was to be doing this and yet also how much fun she was already having, she did hope that it would be quick so they could go to a hotel to really have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One jobs end.   One jobs end. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One jobs end.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RPG :: East Blue :: Rogue Town-
Jump to: