One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece RPG

One Piece RPG Site! If you like to Rp and love One Piece then this is the place for you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Travel at sea and you will see.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:13 pm

Being hesitant of making a rash decision she looked down at the table then thought for a moment, saying, "I think I want to be just friends for now as I have had some..." Pausing for a moment she thought about it then continued after closing her eye for a second, "I have had some bad experiences in the past sir." Standing up she then said, "If its alright I think I am going to go lay down for a little bit." Curtsying she turned and left, she wasn't tired but bad memories were returning along with some serious second thoughts of even telling Walter that she like him, thanks to past problems. Getting to the female compartment she looked around seeing it was a mess so started to clean it. About half way through she sat down and composed a list of things she needed for the kitchen supplies along with things she wanted for her own room to make it more cozy. Then taking her shoes off and most of her clothes except her corset and panties, she sat on her bed to think about why she was even here, only to soon fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerping.rpg-board.net
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Hisoka saw his target despite being rather large leap back and thrust at him in the air. Hisoka casually dodge the dagger and used the side of his arm to push off to create some distance. In the air he fliped around taking out 9 cards throwing 8 of them at the monsters vitals. Keeping the ninth because a man on the ropes was aiming his gun at him. He spun around tossing the card and decapitating the the marksman. Blood fell on those bellow hopefully they would apreciate a rain of blood like he did.

The men who had attacked Sevastian were shocked by the owls 2 of them dropped there swords to cover up and shield themselves from the ounslaught 1 staggered backwards creating distance between himself and the owls. The other was stabbed and fell to the ground and slowly died. The one who had created the distance noticed the owls weren't attacking and had no mass. He looked at his captain," Captain I think they are illusions do you see them."

The captain observed looking at his men with confusion they cowered before nothing but the man himself. "I see nothing what are you talking about." He thought to himself,"This is non-sence what are they aftaid of its just a man. "Hes just a man kill him quickly. He saw the mans choice of wepon was the same as his this gave him the advantage he had never lost to another swordsman.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:59 pm

Walter sighed and looked at the plate. His intuition had been a little too accurate for his tastes. He finished his cake, washed the dishes that were now dirty and then went to find his captain for what he would guess would be somewhat intelligent conversation. Upon reaching the deck he saw the other ship and figured out what was going on in an instant. He was a little annoyed for not being informed of their plans, but this would let him get out some of his aggrivation at himself so he didn't hesitate to jump over with out complain, and without a secong thoughts he whipped out his wire which swung invisibly around the man who had said something about an illusion's neck, and with a strong tug it cut straight through flesh and bone alike to remove the head clean off. "I hope it doesn't offend that I'm joining in."

Sevastian looked over at Walter and raised his cane in welcome. He then turned his attention back to the other grunts who were cowering. He walked over and stabbed at the man who managed to grab his sword and knock away the initial strike, but Sevastian was quicker then the man realized and his blade went in a full circle around the other sword to hit it's target killing that one. "How about we let your deck hands challenge my butler? After all I'm looking forward to you my dear fellow captain." He turned his gaze to look up at the captain with an insane grin. "It's two past the dance's end after all."

The creature knocked a few of the cards away and then bent backwards father then a normal human could, catching itself with the daggers in an archway, only taking one cut, then he walked, still in this position, almost like an upside down crawl, towards the spot where Hisoka would land and pushed himself into the air swinging his daggers at the magician.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:14 pm

Hisoka was barely dodgeing the monsters attacks it was fast. Hisoka decided it was time he got serious. On one of the jabs toward him Hisoka jumped grabbing the mans arms and using his momentum to kick the beast in the face. After the kick he pushed himself in the air and preformed the "52 card pick up" in the area the monster was standing. After letting the cards go he was a bit vulnerable no way to move in the air afterall.

The captain laughed at the man,"I guess it is time for us to fight." Rather quickly he dashed towards to man preforming some basic thrust. His stance was more along the style of fencing on hand in the air and the blade pointed towards his oponent. The first thing he would do was observe and then counter-attack at the right moment.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:43 pm

The creature made a gurgleing sound in pain as several lacerations appeared on its body. It leapt into the air towards Hisoka and curled it's body back so that as it did flips it was like a wheel in the sky, the daggers poised to cut anyone that got too close to him as he flew.

Sevastian laughed in a harsh way at the coming attacks. "If you truly know how to use that sword, stop holding back." He knocked the thrusts away simply with a basic counter move sweeping the captains sword to the side, and on the last thrust he turned the counter into the strike it was supposed to become removing the captains attack to leave the chest open for Sevastians own thrust.

Walter turned around to look at who was left. One swordsman who seemed to be collecting his wits from what ever his captain had done to the man and a man up in the ropes...who was aiming at his captains back! "That isn't fair play!" He swung the wires out to catch the mans gun, and with out his knowledge the mans arm. When he pulled it chopped the gun to pieces and amputated the guys arms.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 7:57 pm

Hisoka had to make a quick choice because the ball was coming fast. He came down with a hard kick but in the process his foot and leg were stabbed a couple times. He used the kick to put distance in between them. He landed on one foot near the edge of the ship. He was enjoying the monster a normal human would have died by now. He laughed and revealed 5 cards in between each of his hands. He smiled at the man,"Have you ever seen a magician put the swords in the box with the person inside.......no? Well just to let you know your going to become the box." He unleashed the 10 cards aimed at the joints of the man even thoe he didn't look it he was still human and Hisoka knew the human body well.

The captain was supprised at the skill of the man on the last counter attack he had to quickly gain his balance and jump back. The sword had cut part of his shirt. "Heh tough luck that was your last chance, As you wish I will no longer hold back." He look his stance again but the grip on his blade loosened," Come and face your superior as a swordsman."
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:36 pm

Sevastian laughed again. "I doubt that you are my superior." He swung lightly in an easy to block way at the captain. The truth was that he wanted to be blocked.

Walter turned back to the man who was only just recovering to see that the man now had Walter in his sights. The grunt ran at Walter and swung his sword, Walter responded by holding the wire tightly between his hands and held it to block the sword, his gloves saving him from cutting his own hands. Then he let the sword fall to his side before punshing the man in the face while his other hand wrapped the wire around the guys arm, And elbow to the chance and a wrap around a leg. He finished by stepping on the mans foot as he wrapped the wire around the mans neck. With a single pull the man before him fell into four pieces. Now with a few lines of blood which came off the wire as it pulled tight on Walter's clothes he turned towards the disen-armed man.

The creature let out a sharp gurgle before it fell to the ground un-moving.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:47 pm

Hisoka watched the creature fall," No more? how dissappointing I wanted to see you struggle and die......," But in the corner of his eye he did see Walter for all his manners was still a cold blooded killer like himself. He laughed," Boy I thought you were more the spareing peoples lives type, seems I've misjudged you he leaped on crate and sat back to watch the captains fight. "Lets see what happens."

The Captain of the ship saw how lightly the man took him and now this fight was a sure win for him. He fliped his sword making a strange movement and hit the edge of Sevastian's sword and sent a vibration towards his arm through his sword. That was his style called the "Paralyzing sting" he had learned from his master. It wasn't perfect but the vibration shook the users bones making it numb and hard for them to use. This is why he was seemingly unbeatable ina sword fight.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:14 pm

The creature knew the moment that Hisoka had stopped looking at him, and now that his target was unguarded on top of the crate it jumped straight at Hisoka's back from the ground attempting to stab the magician in the back.

Walter was still looking at the man on the ropes whose arm was missing, the man still alive. He wasn't sure what it was that he should do at this point, end the pain or let the man live. This wasn't a choice he usually got to make.

Sevastian laughed yet again as his arm felt numb. The captain was good but he was already being trapped in the un-birthday bell illusion. The sound of the clashing swords was now echoing inside of the captains head, and the sound of it was growing and growing to an almost unbearable amount. Then a wall built up around the captain and fell to reveal six different Sevastians surrounding him. "Ring around two o'clock tea." The six started to walk in a circle around the captain waiting for him to strike.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Hisoka being a monster himself knew the killing intent when directed at him anywhere but the monster had caught him off-guard. He decided to have a little fun, he quickly turned to face the creature and let him stab Him threw the left side of his body. He had made sure the man hadn't hit any vitals but the blood was coming out and Hisoka was starting to feel pain. A feeling he rarely got, he grabed the mans arm inside of his body with one hand and drew a card in the other."How many times before you die?" Hisoka laughed as he was about to repeatidly stab the man with his card untill there was nothing left of him but a pool of blood. He smiled at the man and then went in for the strike.

The captain was confused there were now 5 of his enemy surrounding him. He heard the sounds of clashing swords in his head it was almost maddening. He calmed his self he attacked the one in front of him with a basic thrust but it was a distraction so he could try to run into a corner of a ship so he could take on his 5 enemies on even ground.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:51 pm

When the first blow from Hisoka's attack landed the creature was already swining it's free arm, but as the card went into its throat it froze. This left it open to the rest of Hisoka's attack and it died after the fourth hit.

Walter had made his descision, it would be much kinder just to end the mans life since it was that or leave him with one arm on a ship covered in the blood of his crew, so with one swift swing of his wire he finished the man off. Then not exactly happy he returned to their own ship and sat down on the deck leaning against the railing.

Sevastian had most likely won this fight. When the captain swung three of the pirate jumped at the man all of them aiming for the heart. If the captain was quick to react he may be able to block one of them, but if he chose wrong he would die. His choices consisted of one on the right, one on the left, and one from behind.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Hisoka didn't even notice the arm he just hacked away at the man. After 6 hits he laughed to himself," Are you done already? Wheres your killing intent I want more!" He continued to hack away untill the man was more blood then any solid piece of himself. Still holding on to his arm he let go his fingers had dug holes into his skin. He smiled to himself and tasted the blood that had splattered all over his face. He was satisfied with the battle and was feeling quite well at the moment dispite his wounds. He walked over to Walter," Walter I seem to have cut myself do we have any stiching around?" He also needed a change in cloths being drenched in blood. He looked at his captain again seeing if he was done.

The captain saw the three men coming and had to react fast or he would die. His life was based on a chance and he didn't like it. But he put all his stregth into blocking the left man should there blades make contact he would make the vibration and the mans arm would most likely be useless.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Sevastian smiled as he came in on the mans right and delivered the finishing blow. As the man died the illusions all ceased and Sevastian stood before his opponent. "You were very good, but no match for a devil fruit. Go insane if you must go at all." With that the Mad Hatter turned away walking in to the merchant ship to see what goods they had just gotten for themselves.

Walter looked over at Hisoka and nodded. "I see you enjoyed yourself. There is a medical box in the mens quarters I saw while cleaning I think. Follow me and I'll show you." He stood up and started down below the deck towards the men's sleeping quarters.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:31 pm

Miya woke slowly then looked around to realize where she was, sitting up in the bed she yawned and stretched. From there she got out of bed and shivered a little as the air felt colder then she was all covered with her bed covers, so quickly she put her clothes on. Turning around she sneezed due to the dust that was filling every inch of the room cause of lack of cleaning, so she started to clean. Once done with the dusting Miya decided to head to where her captain was to see how he was doing along with the rest of her crew. Going to the main deck she looked surprised and confused on what had just happened, looking at Walter and Hisoka for answers as she saw them first she asked, "What happened?" Miya was a little worried when she saw how much blood was Hisoka but dared not to ask.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:40 pm

"Thank you Walter lead the way," He followed his captain and on the way he saw the girl. He smiled at her and waved,"Yo miss all the funs over, excuse me while I clean up, Walter tell me what we got from the raid when I'm done." He coninued to the room and got the first aid out. He started to take his cloths off and stich himself back up. He had recieved wounds like this before, and to anyone who saw it was obvious because of all his scars. He saw a shower and wanted to take one and wanted to wash his cloth so he brought them in the shower with him. He had never really washed his cloths before relizing how worn and stained they were. But now was a good time to start.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Walter stopped seeing Miya and looked down at his soiled clothes, now not very happy about the state they were in. "The captain and Hisoka started to raid another ship while we were below the deck. I only just got there after things had already started. I'm sorry for not informing you earlier." He bowed towards Miya then stood up. Finally fed up with the blood he decided to take off his jacket where most of it was. "The captain is looking at the other ship to see what is there if you want to help him." He unbuttoned the jacket and slid it off. "I need to wash this."
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Miya nodded then looked over to the other ship and saw that she could jump the distance with ease, quickly doing so she looked around in disgust dew to the amount of blood. Looking for her captain she walked around hoping that they actually killed the poor people for a reason other then just something stupid like rum. Sighing she thought about what the lives of the merchants had been before they were ended.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:14 pm

Hisoka got out of the shower with his cloths. His cloths weren't completely clean but he would deal with it. He put his cloths on and didnt mind them being wet and went on the deck. He stretched out attemping to dry them in the sun. Today was a good day, he touched his recently stiched wound. A keep-sake the only thing left of his enemy in this world. He would sit here and wait to find out what they had won from today. Hopefully something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 5:42 pm

Sevastian came up from below the deck with a smile. "Miya! You missed the initial raid, but look what we got." He pulled out a chest from behind him that he sat on the deck and opened. Inside was many items made of pure gold and several gems. "I think this ship had come across some long lost treasure or something. There are also some dishes and such below so we may not have to buy as much when we come to port." He seemed to be in an alright mood considering the battle they had just been in.

Walter had walked into the wash area and started by washing his jacket, but eventually took an entire shower because it ended up making him feel filthy. When he came out he was completely spotless from head to toe. Deciding to check on the guest room, since he had to do so much work on the men's, he found it in a similar mess. "How long has the captain been on this thing?" He set into cleaning, knowing that it had to be done eventually.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:33 am

Miya smiled a little at her captain then said in a polite voice, "After we get all the treasure onto our ship sir, I was going to make a actual meal for the crew and was wondering what the captain wants." Looking the gems and gold she wondered what they would buy as it was allot of money, knowing that after he gave her the plans for the meal she was to cook she would go and look at what the ship had for cooking supplies. She was still a little wondering on why they killed everyone but decided that asking could only lead to more problems so just did her best to ignore the bodies and blood. Miya looked a little worried, not to mention stressed at the moment, so her posture was perfect except the simple fact that she was a little hunched over.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Hisoka was still curious as to what the might have retrieved. He also wondered why the fight didn't last longer he sighed feeling his wounds from past battles. They were memories to quell the dull time spent. He was a creature of battle always restless unless fighting. He sat there reminising about fights he had in the past. So much so that he fell asleep right on the deck. But he had trained himself to always be prepared so he still firmly held the deck in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Sevastian thought for a moment. "Would it be possible to have a roast for dinner? It seems simple enough of a meal to not give you too much problems." He picked up the chest and walked to the edge of the ship, tossing the whole thing to their ship. "It's a shame that they all had to be finished off. But I don't think any of them would have stopped fighting from the moment they first saw us. That made Hisoka happy, but it would have been easier if they just passed everything over." For the most part he was just talking to himself now, but it still may have been nice for her to know it. He then walked back below the deck of the merchant ship looking for anything else of interest to him.

Walter returned to the deck of their ship, his clothes and self completely cleaned, and a mop in his hand. He took his time walking to the rail of their ship noting Hisoka and then jumped onto the merchant ship. Once there he set the mop to the side and walked over to one of the bodies, which he dragged over to a corner. He did this again with a different corpse, and another, obviously he planned to move them all over to that corner and leave them neatly side by side. After a few moments he noticed Miya and sighed softly. "Make sure to grab everything you want off this ship. I plan on giving this crew a proper fare well."
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:13 pm

"Yes sir, I will make a roast, although I can cook almost anything captain, just as long as we actually have some of the ingredients!" Miya smiled then was happy to hear that her captain was a little human but understood that the people guarding it would probably have gone till the death. Looking at Walter she nodded, then went bellow deck to the kitchen to see what they had in store, looking around she was disappointed to see them almost out of food along with all old dishes. Finding 3 high quality dishes and sets of utensils she smiled while putting them all in a small crate she found, thinking that she would make a lovely dinner for the 3 of her crew members.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Walter stopped to stretch after he finally got all the bodies in place, and then he returned to the mop he had brought, which he used to start cleaning the mess of blood that was on the deck. There was two things that could be seen from the way that he mopped. The first, was that he was a diligent worker as he made sure that not a single spot was left untouched. The second, and probably the more disturbing, was that he did it so easily that he had to have had practice at that very talent of cleaning blood.

Sevastian had scoured the innards of the ship and found their alcohol storage from where he took a barrel of rum that he was lugging on his shoulder. While walking back towards the deck of the ship he noticed Miya in the ship's kitchen, so he stopped and leaned on the door frame watching her. "So, my excellent cook and delightful maid. What's your story? I'm in the mood to learn about my crew members, and you happen to be the first one I've come across." There was a nice smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:36 pm

Miya looked at Sevastian then said, "Not much to tell sir, my father was a chef my mom was a maid, and I was raised as both. Later on my dad was killed then my mom was raped and killed soon after..." Pausing and avoiding tears she took a deep breath to continue, "Soon I met someone that was willing to help me out, eventually I made a cake that was so good that I won best cake in the world and the Marine Admirals ate it and all had seconds." Not mentioning some other things she decided those were best kept hidden for now. "Whats your story, if you don't mind me asking fair sir?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travel at sea and you will see.   Travel at sea and you will see. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Travel at sea and you will see.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RPG :: Grand Line :: Open Ocean-
Jump to: