One Piece RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
One Piece RPG

One Piece RPG Site! If you like to Rp and love One Piece then this is the place for you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is it tea time yet?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aod

Aod

Is it tea time yet? Empty
PostSubject: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 9:53 pm

As Sevastian wandered down a random street watching the uneasy looks at him with glee. He loved the way that he could make people uneasy just by being present. He never really knew what caused it, be it his size, pet, hat, cane, clothes, or something else, and he really really didn't care. More importantly to him though was that he was now a captain, but had no crew. This would be a hindrance of his work, so that was why he was here. Find a crew and then go pirating to our hearts content!
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Hisoka had just docked at this town and it already looked pretty beat up. "Awww looks like the fun already happened, how disappointing." Behind him his ship was falling apart he really needed a new one. But first he needed to satisfy himself that is. As he walked down the street the towns people were laughing ahead of him. Obviously a joke that he missed but ahead he saw a man wearing a suit and a strange hat and a cane. He wondered if he was a noble or maybe a gentleman. He didn't really care thoe. He saw some people eyeing him roughly he hoped a fight would start soon he was tired of waiting but rewards come to those who are patient he layed down on 3 barrels in front of a bar and started making a card house.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:06 pm

Miya was taking her time walking down the street curtsying to anyone she knew or whom was a person of power, upon seeing the man with the owl and cane she assumed he was a noble. Curtsying to him she said, "Good day sir." Looking at him she smiled then continued on thinking him rather weird but not truly caring. Her sword was on her back in a loose manor and she really wasn't on guard cause she was going to see a boy that had invited her to lunch. Miya hoped he would be cute, but didn't know as she only got a romantic letter that the hotel manager had found addressed to her. Humming to herself a little she only stopped to curtsy to another person who was a very wealthy man.
Back to top Go down
https://onepiecerping.rpg-board.net
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:18 pm

The owl perched on Sevastian's shoulder cooed softly causing the man to crane his neck to look at it. "What was that Hare? You think there are some good candidates nearby? Well let us test that out." He made a quick turn around to see how many people were there. ""About thirty people in the vicinity. I'll remove the frail of heart first." And with that, everyone around him would see a large sea king. There was no sound of approach, and none now that it was here, but on top of that it wasn't in the water, instead it seemed to move through the earth as if it were water. There were of course some screams as many started to run. What he wanted to see was, who would notice the inconsistencies and tell it's fake or who would rise to fight the silent monster.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:22 pm

Hisoka's card house was knocked over by a running person screaming,"MONSTER" he slowly looked up seeing the large Sea King in the middle of the town. He unconsiously threw a card behind his back stabbing the man who had knocked his card house over instantly killing him. He wondered why the monster appeared so suddenly but he wasn't interested in them. It probably just wanted to kill things like him. He then decided to wait it out and rebuild his card house.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:27 pm

Miya looked around to see some people running then seeing the monster she thought for a second then wondered how it was possible. Turning away from it she made up in her mind that someone was playing a practical joke, so simply she went back to her humming. Looking over at the table where she was supposed to meet the person she saw no one so sat, near tears as she had been tricked. Hiding her tears the best she could Miya pulled out a small little container that was inside her orange maid outfit, taking the piece of cake she made sure it was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:36 pm

Sevastian was needles to say not impressed by the reactions. All of them had run except around six, two of which had knocked themselves out trying to kill the monster. This left a girl crying at a table, a man trying to build a house out of cards, and two that were nothing more then children who thought it looked cool. With a sigh he noticed one more, a man sharply dressed like himself was examining the beast with almost no real interest, that one seemed like his best bet. Heck put a top hat on him and it would be his long lost son. "Well Hare let's ask the lucky winners to join us, shall we?" As he spoke the monster vanished, and then using the fruits power over hearing he made a message audible to each one of the three who was old enough to be considered. "Congratulations, you have proven your merit! Please come to the man standing in the street to discuss your merit. He's kinda hard to miss, extremely handsome, obviously well mannered, most likely a millionaire, and....wearing a top hat."
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Hisoka bored of the house looked around to see who was left. He saw the crying girl and wasn't interested in her at all, and the kids had run away by now looking for there parents. Then there were the men in the suits, they could be brothers are something he didn't care really. Nothing special this town is boring besides the monster but it was gone now. THe only monster left was him. He got up and walked over to the girl at the table. "Yo miss," He gave his fake smile," what are you still doing here didn't you see the monster or did it make you cry?"
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:53 pm

Miya looked over to where the voice had said to look and sure enough the man was there. Knowing would be rude to not go to the summon she wiped away her tears and then put the piece of cake away. Then she looked at the man who had taken a seat saying, "Oh, no it was a silly matter of a stupid promise that made me cry fair sir, now if you will excuse me..." Walking over to the man with the top hat she recognized him from before but curtsied again. "You called me over sir, may I ask why?" feeling confused she wanted a explanation but knew that she had to be polite although some part of her wanted to scream it aloud.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:05 pm

Walter stood with more poise after the creature vanished finding it very strange. The sea king had only been an image nothing more. The moment he heard a voice he looked aroun looking for any sign of the source, but did see the man of which it spoke, now with a girl standing next to him as well. He walked over just in time to hear her say that she had been called over to talk to the man, so he cleared his throat to try and get some attention with out seeming rude himself. "I was also asked to approach. How may I be of service to you sir, or you fair lady?" He stood there with his hands folded neatly behind his back, his fingers only centimeters away from the release for the wires should he be attacked.

Sevastian bowed to each person as the approached, then he turned his attention to the third who apparently hadn't heard him, so he called out towards that man. "I would appreciate it if you would join us as well." Then he turned his attention to the two who were there. "I did ask for the three of you to meet with me because when that sea king appeared only you showed any true merit in the face of danger, although it was fake. So I want to ask if any of you would be interested in the life of a pirate if you aren't already one, and if you are, how would you like to join my crew?" This would all have to be repeated for the other man once he got to the group but Sevastian didn't mind that. Time stands still for those with no sanity to keep it moving.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:09 pm

Hisoka heard him this time and he grabed a chair from the table and carried it with him to the meeting place. "Life of Piracy is a life which I'm already living," He sat down,"what can you offer me that I don't already have." He looked at them all and saw the boy he may be something interesting and maybe the girl to. But the man was already in his prime he had no interest unless he could put up a good fight or give him something he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:13 pm

Miya looked at him for a second and wondered if he was serious, then thought for a little longer on it unsure what to do as it was a question she said, "I do not know if I should join a mans crew when I have just met that man fair sir." turning to the man in the suit she curtsied and spoke to him directly, "I am no fair lady sir, but merely a maid and a chef." She already found him cute and even blushed slightly at the thought of it, but once again common sense of, I don't know these people came up. Thinking more she simply waited to either be excused or asked another question or simply spoken to as it was something she was taught to do. Looking back at the man with the top hat she pondered on a few more things.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Walter blinked a few times then gave the man in the top hat another one over. "What a strange request if you don't mind me saying. Why would you ask three total strangers to man your crew?" Then he looked over at the girl and smiled. "Well I am only a butler and a pirate, so as far as most society is concerned I think you out class me, fair lady."

Sevastian laughed seeing that they were getting together so well already, at least he thought so. "You all make a fine point, but you see I'm a bit stuck as it were. I've gotten myself a ship that I can't pull out with by myself, so I need a crew, and I don't know anyone here which makes strangers the best bet. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Sevastian Dementis, dubbed The Mad Hatter by marines and pirates alike, and now captain of the Mad Hatter Pirates, no matter how low our numbers are." He took off his hat to bow for them. Thinking that now the girl knew him, atleast by name, and the butler's question was answered, all that remained was the fellow in the chair. "As for you, all I can offer for the moment is easy passage off of this island, and a share of any goods we get our hands on."

Walter looked back at the man in the top hat, bowing in a polite returned way. "I'm Walter Tripudio, and although I normally wouldn't accept an offer like this, I think it's time i left this place, so I will come with you."
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 11:30 pm

He looked at the "Mad hater" "O I rather like your name, sounds interesting my boat isn't really in good shape so I'll take your offer and hopefully find something fun along the way." He looked at the one named Walter and smiled at him. He hoped he would be good enought o become his prey or maybe the girl wouldn't disappoint him but it was the closest thing to fun he had all day.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:00 am

Miya curtsied again saying, "Its an honor to meet you Mr. Dementis, and you also Mr. Tripudio. My name is Miya Loveless but please call me Miya as I do not have the privilege of being addressed properly." Turning her head to Walter she smiled again but avoided eye contact so simply looked at his shoes for a brief second before turning back to Mr. Dementis. Thinking it through her head she said, "If needed Mr. Dementis I will accompany you as a maid and chef."
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 1:42 pm

Sevastian smiled leaning onto his cane. "A butler, a maid, and the random companion. Normally a person would find this an almost insane crew, but that's what I wanted in the first place. I officially welcome you all to my crew. On this journey you may see, hear, smell, taste, or feel strange things, but it's all just part of the fun so there is no need to worry!" He noted that this was the best results that he could have asked for. "So, do any of you have anything you need to do here before leaving? I'm not in any hurry, for the moment."

Walter smiled and nodded already enjoying the idea of this crew, it was looking like a family to serve and an interesting one at that. "I have no business here, and it seems I have more reason to be on your crew now." He glanced over at Miya and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Hisoka laughed,"Well I would like to have some fun before I leave and before i comit to your crew interesting as it sounds I'd love to see everyones potential." Hisoke leaned back in his chair pulled out a deck of cards. "Anyone ever play 52 card pickup?" He through the cards in the air and they floated for a while then they came down abruptly and fell to the ground around them all. They were razor sharp so if they happen to hit you it will cut you. "I won't kill you yet."
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:24 pm

Miya was confused but drew her sword and pointed it at the laughing maniac guy saying, "I don't want to play a game right now fair sir I have something to take care of, now I will ask nicely that you refrain from killing anyone." Her sword slowly stretched out to come closer to where Hisoka was. Glancing at the cards on the ground she had no desire to be caught in some silly game at the moment, with a person who says 'I won't kill you yet.' , thinking back she wondered if she should just walk away. The blade was now closer the guys neck as it grew a little more, Miya was waiting to be excused and really didn't like this guy who played with cards so kept her guard up. Knowing that people like him were the type that tried to rape girls then slit their throats all for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Sevastian knew that this 'game' was either a trap, or a test of some kind, just a waste of time. Still, he had a certain level of mentality that just screamed 'You Will Not Lose!' so he took off his top hat and used it as a bag to catch as many cards as he could, making a bit of a show of it.

Walter was not a child and would not partake of any pointless games, so he simply batted away the few cards that came towards him. The wire wraped around his arm protected him from any damage, but he did notice two separate cuts in his sleeve. "What? Those cards were bladed!" He turned towards the man who threw the cards and pulled the wires which were laced between his fingers now, both hands held out in front of him. It would normally be very hard to see the wires, but he happened to have them in the perfect place for the sunlight to reflect off of it. "I'm also going to request you show more respect."

Sevastian stopped and looked at the people who were supposed to be in his crew. "Now now everyone, let's not make a scene. Besides I won!" He turned over his hat and a flood of cards, way more then were even thrown into the air, started pouring from the hat to the ground. It took about four seconds before the flow finally stopped. "More on the serious side though, I only need two people to help me set out to sea, so you better behave my dear gambler." He replaced the now empty top hat and stepped out of the mound of cards at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 4:58 pm

"OK captain, seems our other crew mates are a little serious," He laughed to himself then moved extremly fast behind the girl that had pointed a blade at him and place a hand on her shoulder "Ligh-ten-up." He looked at Walter examing his wepon," I quite like this crew I think ill be able to have a lot of fun, but I get bored quickly be sure to keep me entertained, I can be a great friend," He smiled with and it was almost scary how much he looked like he was enjoying this. The look in the young peoples eyes had made his decision easy he would join this crew and see where it took him.
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Miya glared at the man who had put his hand on her shoulder then simply moved away from his reach turning she put her sword back then said, "I will be right back fair sirs." Curtsying yet again she walked back towards the restaurant that the her mystery man had told her to meet him at, then finding a waiter she told him that if a man came in alone looking for me, give them this piece of cake. Walking back she almost hoped that they guy would choke on it and die but didn't say anything aloud, then thinking about how the guy who had touched her annoyed her allot. She was thinking that if he didn't behave she would accidentally feed him some cake with a little poison to make him sick for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Walter looked at the man who he had pretty much accepted as his captain, retracting the wires even though he was still angered by the mans lack of manners. He looked at the pile of cards and was very thrown off for a moment. "How did you do that?"

Sevastian was glad that things were clearing up again. "Ok then, now that you are all in a better mood, if you wouldn't mind follow me to my ship. Why don't you lead the way Hare?" The owl took off of his shoulder a moment later and headed towards the dock with the Mad Hatter following at his own relaxed pace.

Walter looked at the ill mannerd man once more then followed after Sevastian.
Back to top Go down
Qualz

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:36 pm

He chuckled to himself for a bit then he followed the his would be captain but he had found 3 people all interesting for different reasons he could barely contain himself. "So Captain where are we off to first? O and one more thing Do you care what I do in my own free time."

Last edited by Qualz on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Honor
1st General of the Sea
Honor

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 5:42 pm

Miya was doing her best to not look at Walter but kept catching herself looking at him and blushing. Realizing that she had a crush on him she looked at her feet and started to hum totally forgetting the fact of who she was with and how rude it must seem. Following the man with the top hat she wondered why she was even doing this but came up with the conclusion that she was doing it cause there was a cute boy, a adventure to be had, and something to do. Some of her also thought about how it would be great to get back at the Marines also. Hearing Hisoka's little question she muttered, "Just as long is doesn't involve me in any way, sir."
Back to top Go down
Aod

Aod

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:33 pm

Sevastian turned around smiling, now walking backwards. "Well being part of a crew we will all need to do our own jobs. Miss Miya has already said she wants to be the chef and maid on the ship. I think I'll take Walter on as my first mate because he seems to be able to keep people in line." And because Hisoka didn't show much in the ways of loyalty. "Hisoka, how would you like to be the weapon master on the ship? Your main job would be maintenance of the armory."

Walter wasn't paying much attention to the captain or Hisoka now. He was manipulating his speed to stay next to Miya watching her from the corner of his eye. He was smiling now, almost past the anger he had held before. "Miss Loveless, I am looking forward to serving with you in this.....interesting crew."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it tea time yet?   Is it tea time yet? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it tea time yet?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RPG :: Grand Line :: Banaro Island-
Jump to: